10 Best Food Catering Singapore
Big events call for large quantities of food, whether it’s a birthday party, office party, wedding, or others. And no matter your budget, you always want to get the best food catering service possible.
So if you’re looking for quality and tasteful dishes for your friends and family, it’s best to have an idea of what your options are for caterers in Singapore. This is why we’ve narrowed it down for you in this list!
Read on to see some of our picks for the best catering in Singapore.
What Makes a Great Food Catering Service?
It’s easy to tack on the title of “best” to different caterers, but it’s more likely to be true if the service in question is judged with reasonable standards.
Here’s the minimum of what you should be looking for in companies that are in the business of catering food.
1. Delicious Food, No Matter What
The most you should be looking for is great food quality. Nothing can ruin a large event than bad food choices. Variety will also factor here, as customers may require halal-certified food, and select events call for different cuisines, be it local or international cuisines.
2. Efficient and On-Time Service Delivery
Whether you’re ordering packaged lunches or getting live stations set up, it’s best to have it done on time. You don’t want to have hungry guests without a buffet table set up.
3. Great Customer Experience
Lastly, great caterers in Singapore go above and beyond good food and speedy delivery. They have attention to detail, provide an easy transaction, and will be pleasant to work with.
The Best Businesses for Buffet and Food Catering Services in Singapore
Private events, wedding receptions, birthday parties, and corporate events are improved by high-quality food, so you naturally want a quality food caterer.
Fortunately, there’s quite an extensive range of catering options in the country, so let us help you find the perfect one for your future events.
Here are our ten top picks for local businesses you should consider hiring for great catering in Singapore.
- Best Food Caterer
- Neo Garden Catering
- Orange Clove
- Stamford Catering
- Rasel Catering
- Deli Hub
- Eatz Catering Services
- Mum’s Kitchen
- KCK Food Catering
Cheap. From a $5.90 tea set – $17.90 buffet (with an expensive $38.50/pax tea set)
Betime Building 246 MacPherson Rd,#07-04, Singapore 348578
Monday-Friday: 9 am – 6 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 10 am – 6 pm
Phone: +65 6460 4004
Best Food Caterer lives up to its name because of its diverse options of different cuisines: from Asian Delights and Malay Buffet to International Buffet and Indian Vegetarian Buffet. They can provide catering services for virtually any event and even do so on short notice.
- Variety of Menus. They can provide different cuisines depending on your liking, be it local or international cuisine. They are also Halal-certified, with a reasonable starting amount for buffets at $11.90 and Bentos from $6)
- Accommodates All Kinds of Events. Whether it’s a wedding or corporate catering event, BFC can cover you.
- Last-Minute Catering. Food caterers cancelling on you? BFC can prepare and deliver food on relatively short notice!
Reviews (4.8/5 in Google Reviews):
“I catered from Best Food Caterer for Chinese New Year. The food was amazing. Portions were sufficient for everyone. Dishes were tasty as well, especially their Signature Curry Chicken.” – Karen
“First platform in Singapore for this kind of service.” – Vipin Narayan
Cheap. From $7.43/pax bento – $26.37/pax christmas mini buffet (they have more affordable options for buffets and bentos.
5 Burn Road, Singapore 369972+65 3163 5336
Monday-Saturday: 10:30 am – 2 pm and 5:30 pm – 8 pm
Phone: +65 6503 9750
Grain is a catering service you can order online from, and they specialise in seminar packages, particularly for virtual events, as well as regular meals for client company employees. They also keep their meals healthy, so clients are ready to face the workday.
- Affordable Buffets. Most of their bento and buffet sets are at affordable prices
- All-Events Catering. Grain can provide its service to a variety of events.
- Healthy Meal Plans & Meal On-Demand. Aside from catering to events, they offer on-demand orders and regular healthy meal plans.
Reviews (4.6/5 in Google Reviews):
“We were glad to engage Grain as the caterer for our event. Grain saves us a lot of hassle by managing the registration from participants. Participants were able to select their food choices and have it delivered to their homes” – Quincy Tan
“Ordered Grain’s catering for stay-home Father’s Day dinner! Food taste and portions wayyyy exceeded expectations and I love how they provided everything from serving cutlery to trash bags!” – Denyse Ng
Cheap. from $5/pax high tea set – $25.99/pax premium buffet (Some sets average within the $18/pax range)
1 Enterprise Rd, Singapore 629813
Monday-Thursday: 9 am – 7 pm
Friday-Sunday: 9 am – 6 pm
Aside from being all-around affordable, Neo Garden provides a healthy amount of regular promotions to save you money, all for valuable service, and a one-stop-shop place for providing food at events.
- Special Promotions. Save more by browsing the Neo Garden special promotions tab for better deals!
- Different Servicing Options. Neo Garden accommodates regular buffet catering, mini buffet, dessert tables, live stations, bentos, party sets, and more.
- Rental Services. Need tables, chairs, and cutlery? Neo Garden Catering also provides them!
Reviews (4.0/5 in Google Reviews):
“It is quite a convenient place to collect your own catering if you want to save cost on delivery. No issue with finding the place.” – Kelvin Lim
“Used Neo Garden for my wedding, love that I can add on live stations for my lunch buffet! The salesperson even went down to the venue to recce with me to ensure the space allocation is enough. The food is good too, especially the curry chicken. Most of my guests have positive feedback and even ask where I catered from!” – A P
Average. from $4/pax light bite set – $75/pax course meal (They have affordable buffet options, but bigger sets average around $30/pax)
1 Kaki Bukit Road Enterprise One, #05-03/04, Singapore 415934
Monday-Sunday: 9 am – 6 pm
Phone: +65 6503 9750
Known for its distinct international cuisine with unmistakable Asian touches, Orange Clove aims to deliver restaurant-quality cuisine to its customers and has been building a catering experience since 2008. Despite their mid-to-high-end service, they retain it at a reasonable price.
- Multiple Catering Styles. Choose from buffet, cocktail, sit-down, Bentos, BBQ, food truck, and many more.
- Variety of Halal-Certified Catering Menus. An extensive and exclusive menu with a range of packages is available at Orange Clove, including buffet, vegetarian, tea, and wedding packages reception, cocktail butler reception, cocktail reception, live station, seminar package, and many other.
- Servicing for Many. Orange Clove can manage up to 120 guests and above, great for big events and celebrations.
Reviews (4.5 on Google Reviews):
“Orange Clove is a premium caterer offering great quality food with impeccable decor. They are a truly professional caterer able to serve both corporate and high-end private events.” – Word of Mouth S’pore
“Really great caterers, best in class. Ordered the Peranakan set up for 80 pax. Food was excellent. Guests enjoyed it very much.” – Amanda Lau
Cheap. $3.50/pax packed meal to $19.26 buffets (Cocktail at $20/pax, and customisable buffet at $80/pax)
24A Senoko South Road, Singapore 758099
Monday-Friday: 8 am – 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 3 pm (Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays)
General Catering Enquiry:+65 6852 3338
Bookings & Reservations of 100 Pax & Above: +65 9278 8909
With over 20 years of catering experience and a great track record, you can trust the food caterers from Stamford Catering to leave you extremely satisfied. Throughout the years, they have developed a reputation for promptness, quality, and flexibility.
- Accommodates Multiple Events. Stamford Catering can provide food for multiple catering events, like weddings, birthdays, and more. They also have special offers like high tea catering for a tea reception.
- Fast Delivery. This food caterer is known for being prompt with their delivery.
- Halal-Certified. Muslim clients have a lot of menu options so they don’t have to worry about joining the buffet line.
Reviews (3.9/5 on Google Reviews):
“Quite a professional caterer that is timely on delivery and serves food at a reasonable price and gives a generous portion. Recommended food are fried prawn fritters, steamed vegetables, takopochi, salmon, sushi rolls, pasta and desserts.” – Scott Ng
“Food is much better than average catering. The turkey Mac and cheese is absolutely delicious! Love how they can marry eastern and western flavours together!” – Zanthrea
Average. $16.69/pax buffet to $25/pax buffet (Average range on all sets)
253 Pandan Loop Singapore 128432
Monday-Friday: 9 am – 6:30 pm
Phone: +65 6777 7183
It doesn’t matter whether you’re having a church wedding, hotel wedding, or garden wedding. The best catering business for your reception is Rasel Catering. Established in 1997, they continue to be one of the best food caterers and have since bagged multiple awards.
- Customised Menu and Themed Services. They can provide customised menus based on themes or your preferences, and healthy catering menus from a buffet, tea reception, and cocktail, to an international buffet.
- Great Halal Food. Your meals will make you feel like you’re eating high-end restaurant food–indicative of the time they spent to hone their craft.
Reviews (4.3 on Google Reviews):
“Thank you for feeding me great quality food in Connect@Changi. I am very thankful, been doing daily photo taking of the meals I’m getting” – Bryan Leong
“Very impressed by the food quality and service. I received a request to order lunch for home deliveries for 30 leaders in less than a day. Found Rasel on Google and their premium bento set looks really good so I decided to give it a try. Delivery was well on time and feedback from the leaders were very positive.” – Xh Lai
Average. $3.75/pax bento to $32.96/pax (Cheap bentos, average-expensive range of buffets)
253 Pandan Loop Singapore 128432
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am – 7 pm
Friday-Sunday: 8:30 am – 6 pm
Phone: +65 6515 0020
Deli Hub takes pride in their food and services that it’s like you’re eating quality restaurant food. In addition, they can service a great number of guests, and even help you out with a venue! Their buffet catering is affordable to boot, but you’re required to have a minimum number of orders.
- Accommodates Large Events of up 3000 guests. Running a big event? Don’t worry, this food caterer has got the manpower to serve as many as 3000 guests.
- Venue Rental. It is owned by Neo Group, which has event venues. This means you can get both the venue and catering in a single transaction.
- Focuses on Sustainability. The caterer has protocols to keep its services environmentally friendly.
Reviews (3.9/5 on Google Reviews):
“Deli Hub is part of public listed catering group Neo Garden Group. Their bento sets are a good choice if you have an outdoor event.” – Word of Mouth S’Pore
“Ordered for my daughter’s 100 days celebration, great experience! The food was really delicious, the salesperson was really attentive and friendly, the delivery guy was all smiles and very polite as he set up the buffet. Awesome job Deli Hub!” – Jasper T.
Average. $3/pax snack set to $48.15/4-course meal (Cheap and expensive options)
23017 Bedok North Street 5 #01-02 Singapore 486121
Monday-Sunday: 9 am – 6 pm
Phone: +65 9188 3336 or +65 6789 0328
EatzCatering, founded in 2003, prepares healthy food using the finest top-quality ingredients. With their constant efforts to innovate and offer individualized food and catering services, their professional caterers aim to provide the best catering experience for customers.
- Affordable Buffet. Their buffet offers start at a competitive $8.35.
- One of the Cheapest Bento Meal Offers. Save up on expenses with some of the cheapest Bento meals available in Singapore at $3.50.
- Short-Notice Catering. Don’t fret if you have last-minute catering needs. Eatz Catering can serve up to 500 guests in 2 hours!
Reviews (4.2/5 Shop Review):
“Thanks to Aberdeen and Mohamed Shiblee who assist me with my last-minute confirmation of order. Confirmed the order at about 11 am(due to my mistake) and the food was delivered by 1 pm. Super Efficient.” – JunMing Wee
“Eatz Catering. Nice food, prompt service, reasonable price. The caterer you should engage.” – Lee LKHung
Average. $4.28/pax bento to $72.76/pax banquet (Cheap to expensive options)
3015 Bedok North Street 5 #02-06 Shimei East Kitchen Singapore 486350
Monday-Friday: 9 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday-Sunday: 9 am – 5 pm
Phone: +65 6346 0969
With a name like Mum’s Kitchen, you can expect to eat great homemade-style food, and it has been delivering that since 1996. This award-winning business has much to offer in its menus and services.
- Variety of Cuisines. From a mini buffet to big buffets of different dishes, Mum’s Kitchen has enough servings to bring customers into a food coma.
- Halal Services. Muslim clients can definitely partake in Mum’s cooking!
- Accommodating Various Events. Mum’s Kitchen can cater to corporate events, celebrations, weddings, and more.
Reviews (4.0/5 on Google Reviews):
“I love ordering from Mum’s Kitchen. Delivery is prompt and food is still warm when it arrived. Most importantly, it is very delicious and my guest enjoyed all the food too. Highly recommended caterer for home parties.” – Astrid L.
“I really appreciate the prompt reply via WhatsApp and email from mum’s kitchen! They are very customer service oriented and place their customers first.” – Yun Yeu Lau
Average. $8.80/pax bento to $92.50/pax tingkat (Cheap bentos, average-expensive range of buffets)
8A Admiralty St #06-21 FoodXchange, Admiralty Singapore 757437
Monday-Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 1 pm
Phone: +65 6443 5723
KCK has been around since 1991 and has been providing quality healthy food to all its clients in Singapore. They are committed to providing industry-standard catering to all their clients, with both quality and sustainability in mind.
- Healthy Meals. They make sure to keep all their foods healthy by only using healthy oil options and low MSG.
- Multiple Service Options. KCK offers a variety of catering types to address your needs, big or small!
- Eco-Friendly Services. KCK provides eco-friendly wares to their customers to ensure they decrease environmental harm.
Reviews (3.2/5 on Google Reviews):
“Value for money tingkat. For the amount you’re paying for two for dinner, it’s worth three. Simple, affordable and customisable.” – Xavier Goh
“The food is very good! Must try the Chicken Rendang! Simply heavenly! Do try the cooling Chin Chow also. The portions given were generous too!” – Colin Hong
How we rate and review the products and services we recommend
The ratings provided by Top Brands in Singapore allow you to make informed choices about products and services, which is why we hold it to a high standard of quality when it comes to evaluating brands.
You can check our rating system here.
Catering for your event? There are many options that you can choose from, and while many catering businesses provide numerous services, they’ve got their strengths and weaknesses. Choose wisely!
- Read up on the reviews for each chosen business! It’s a good way to evaluate based on what customers have experienced.
- Low starting prices don’t mean overall cheapness. Displayed above are buffet prices unless otherwise stated. You might find cheaper bento options in other businesses.
- Some services offer more than good food! Depending on your situation, a business that can prepare food on short notice might be better than a cheaper one.
- Don’t hesitate to shop around! More options mean more choices to consider and more chances to find the best one to address your specific needs.
Top Brands provides a curated list of the best companies in specific industries to help you pick which business is right for you! Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on the latest news.
Get the Latest News & Updates