10 Best Halal-Certified Bakeries & Pastry Shops in Singapore
- 1. All Things Delicious – Best for Sticky Toffee Pudding
- 2. Fluff Bakery – Best for Different-Flavored Cupcakes
- 3. Lynn’s Cake – Best for Delicious Cakes and Cozy Ambiance
- 4. AJ Delights – Best for Freshly-Baked Muffins
- 6. The Royals – Best for Wide Selection of Cake Flavors
- 7. Twelve Cupcakes – Best for Halal Sweet Treats
- 9. Polar Puffs and Cakes – Best for Wide Selection of Halal Baked Goods
- 10. Konditori Artisan Bakes – Best for Semla Buns
- How We Rate and Review the Products and Services We Recommend
- Related Post
Nothing is more comforting than freshly baked goods.
But where do you find halal bakeries in Singapore? We’ve got you covered! Whether you’re looking for a decadent slice of matcha cake, sea salt nutella tart, salted caramel cupcakes, or signature tapak kuda, these halal bakeries will give you your sweet fix.
The Sticky Toffee Pudding is priced at S$59.90 while little cakes start from S$23.90. If you wish to avail of their Chef-To-Go Mini Buffet, it is currently priced at S$125.90.You can find the complete list of their classic cakes and other halal pastries on their website.
34 Arab Street 01-01, Singapore 19973
Tuesday-Sunday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Phone: +65 6291 4252
All Things Delicious is a Muslim-owned and halal bakery-cafe nestled at the heart of Kampung Gelam. They are known for their iconic baked goods made with considerably healthier ingredients. For instance, they use organic unrefined sugar instead of high-fructose corn syrup or refined cane sugar.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding: This is their signature cake. It is a soft and moist cake with a decadent, warm toffee sauce pour-over.
- Halal-certified classic cakes: They also offer classic cakes, such as butter cakes, pound cakes, sponge cakes, brownies, and more.
- Catering services: On top of being a bakery-café, All Things Delicious also provide catering services that range from a mini buffet to platters
“Ordered the Xmas lunch for my workplace and the food is so good. Turkey is so tender, tarts and cake sweetness just nice. Everything is so good. My colleagues loved the food so much that they asked where I ordered from and they will consider here next for their own gathering. Check out their menu and try it yourself.” – Serene Koh
“I like the roasted pistachio cake. Ordered it for my wife’s birthday. We love this flavor, it’s worth it. You can do a store purchase or buy online, I would recommend ordering online as this is my favorite one most selling it finishes early enough.” – Rakesh Cheekatimala
Fluff Bakery does not have its price list available on its website. It’s best to enquire via their website or social channels.
Need a cupcake fix? Fluff Bakery will definitely have something for your sweet tooth. This Muslim-owned, halal-certified bakery boasts soft and fluffy pastries with delicious fillings. They have cupcakes with traditional flavors, such as salted caramel, oreo cheesecake, and red velvet. However, they also have locally-inspired treats like Bandung and Goreng Pisang chocolate cheese.
- Wide selection of cupcake flavors: Fluff Bakery is the best place to get your cupcake fix since they have plenty of classic and seasonal flavors.
- Signature bakes: If cupcakes are not your cup of tea, then why not try their signature bakes, such as Basque Burnt Cheesecake.
- Delivery service: Thanks to their delivery service, you can enjoy cupcakes and other delicious treats at any time.
“Amazing durian cupcakes: moist, fluffy flavourful but not overpowering with just the right amount of sweetness. Extra points for the presentation!” – Cynthia R.
“A little hidden gem tucked close to Haji Lane. There is a variety of cupcakes, cakes, and delicious treats. Would recommend the Chocolate Malt Fudge Brownie and Nutella Red Velvet cupcake flavors. Will order again.” – Dominic and Grace In Love
Their 6-inch cakes start from S$72 and will serve between 6 and 12 people depending on the type of cake. You can check out their wide selection of baked goods on their website.
11 Eng Kong Terrace, Singapore 598983
Wednesday-Sunday : 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Phone: +65 6314 2886
Lynn’s Cake is a Muslim-owned, Halal-certified bakery and café – the perfect place to catch up with friends. The cakes served at Lynn’s cake vary every day and they come in a variety of trendy flavors. Some of the classic favorites include Dark Chocolate Heaven Cake, Rainbow Cake, and Oreo Cheesecake.
- Freshly baked cakes every day: Cakes at Lynn’s Cake are always fresh from the oven. Plus, they have a wide variety of flavors to choose from.
- Make-to-order cakes: You can also customize your own cake, perfect for celebrating birthdays and anniversaries. However, for 8-inch cakes, you need to allow 3 days for them to prepare your cake.
- Different-sized cakes: They have 8-inch and 6-inch cakes available.
“Delicious cakes, nice & cozy ambiance, and the cake portion was quite big. Getting here could be quite a hassle if you don’t own a vehicle as it’s located in a secluded area. Iced latte was nice too, it wasn’t too sweet so it balances out the sweetness from the cakes. Payment can be done by cash or NETS.” – Ain Syf
“Tried mango passion cake which is soft, fluffy, and delicious. It was nice going along with a hot long black.” – Zaw M.H.
AJ Delights don’t have a price list on their website. It’s best to contact the bakery via their phone number or social channels.
Blk 120, #01-82 Bukit Merah Lane 1, Alexandra Village Food Centre, Singapore 150120
Tuesday-Saturday: 1:30 am to 5:00 pm
Phone: +65 9752 5973
AJ Delights is a halal-certified bakery that uses only the best ingredients in its muffins. All their muffins are served straight from the oven every morning. Some of the crowd favorites include Streusel Choc and Mixed Berry Streusel.
- Chocolate Cranberry: This is AJ Delights’ latest flavor. A chocolate muffin with red cranberry and topped with nuts.
- Wide selection of flavors: Specializing in soft and fluffy muffins, they offer a wide selection of muffin flavors from cookies n cream to raspberry streusel to walnut banana vanilla.
- Island-wide delivery: AJ Delights now delivers island-wide so you can enjoy crumbly, moist, and fluffy muffins any time.
“If I were to recommend one muffin store to anyone, it would be this store. Absolutely love the muffins. Extremely decadent and worth the calories. The muffins are baked to perfection, soft and fluffy on the inside but possess a crunchy exterior. My go-to muffins would definitely be the Apple strudel as well as the Matcha Monster. The Oreo and the chocolate orange flavors are amazing too.” – Esmonde Tan
“Tasty cupcakes within an affordable price range. They are located inside a hawker center. Their customer service is good too! If you’re in a rush I suggested ordering online beforehand because the line can get quite long. But worth the wait!” – Nadya Arizka
Swee Heng 1989 Classic’s prices are pretty affordable. Their classic cakes start from S$44.80. If you want a character cake, say, a round “How To Train Your Dragon” cake, it will cost you S$38.You can check their website for more options and price list.
Multiple Store Click here
Monday-Sunday: 11:30 am to 2:00 pm, 5:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Phone: +65 6755 0300
Swee Heng Bakery was established back in the late 80s and recently, they launched the 1st Singapore full-fledged halal bakery chain – the Swee Heng Classic 1989. This bakery boasts sweet and savory freshly-baked bread and a variety of cakes. Some of the crowd favorites are the Polo Egg Tart and Chicken Ham Egg Mayo.
- Classic Cakes: Aside from freshly-baked bread, they also have delicious and tantalizing classic cakes, like chocolate hazelnut, classic black forest, salted caramel, and more.
- Character Cakes: These are perfect for children’s birthday celebrations. They have character cakes from How To Train Your Dragon, Boss Baby, Kung Fu Panda, and more.
- Free delivery for orders S$150 and above: Swee Heng 1989 has an ongoing promotion of free delivery if your orders add up to more than S$150.
“Really like the buns from swee heng 1989 especially the ones with the mochi. Tried the taro mochi and the sweet pumpkin mochi bun! Super soft and chewy. Perfect for breakfast or tea!” – Em Woo
“Pastry n cakes are delicious n rich wt reasonable price. On shelf bday cake are recommend too” – Ramlah Awang
The cake prices at The Royals is pretty average. Their trendy, gluten-free Matcha Sesame Cake is priced at S$58. Want to sample different cake flavors? They have a super 6 combo sliced cakes at S$40.70.
The Royals are known as Singapore’s “no. 1 halal cake specialist”. The title is well-deserved as they have an extensive selection of cake flavors – from the classic Chocolate Fudge Cake to something more trendy, like Matcha Sesame Cake.
- Wide variety of cake flavors: The Royals have a wide variety of cake flavors that will surely satisfy your sweet tooth cravings. They even have an Ondeh Ondeh Cake which they brought back due to popular demand.
- Customers can taste test different flavors: Not sure which cake to buy? The Royals allow their customers to sample different flavors before making a purchase.
- Assortment of bread and cookies: Aside from classic cakes and birthday cakes, they also have finger foods, party packs, and cookies.
“5-star hotels standard cakes, at a really reasonable price. Highly recommended the Choc Fudge and Apple Crumble. Chicken pies are also quite good, to be tried. The rest of the menu looks reasonably priced as well.” – Hamid
“Ordered from grab yesterday in the evening and I was surprised of the fast delivery with a simple note too. That means a lot. My toddler was craving some rainbow cake and one of the restaurants I ordered via grab canceled it last minute after waiting. So I reorder again from a different restaurant and Royals Cafe NUS delivered it in a fast and efficient manner…” – Chelle Sarte
A single cupcake from Twelve Cupcakes costs S$3.90. You can save more if you buy a box of 12 which is priced at S$36.
You can find more of their offerings with their corresponding prices on their website.
A trusted supplier of desserts, Twelve Cupcakes has 35 outlets islandwide. You can get your cupcake fix from any of their island-wide stores. Aside from cupcakes, they also have cakes, cookies, and other baked goods. They are the perfect go-to halal bakery for birthday parties, weddings, corporate events, or ordinary days when you’re craving sweet treats.
- Staple cupcake flavors: Enjoy their mouthwatering six staple cupcake flavors, such as salted caramel and rainbow vanilla.
- Decadent cakes and cookies: Aside from cupcakes, they also serve favorite bakes, such as fondant cakes, whole cakes, and intricate honey cakes. On top of that, they also have delectable, chunky chewy cookies that come in a plethora of flavors.
- Custom cupcakes and fondant cakes: Beautifully crafted to match any occasion. With a customized bake, you can pick a specific flavor and design.
“After a long search, I finally found Honey Cake here. Loving it” – Mushy Sohaib
“Always a fan of the red velvet cupcake. Love this combination and twelve cupcakes has one of the best cupcakes in town.” – Swathi Ramalingam
Their sourdough bread is priced at S$13.80 and their gluten-free whole cakes range between S$45 and S$55. Want to choose from any of their design dream cakes? It starts from S$24 to S$58.
You can find more choices on their website.
30 East Coast Road #01-04 Katong V Singapore 428751
Monday-Sunday: 8:00 am to 8:30 pm
Phone: +65 9159 8389
A Manhattan-inspired halal bakery, East Manhattan serves oven-fresh baked goods every day. Founded in 2013, this Muslim-owned bakery focused on serving artisanal bakery goods, such as bread, tarts, and cakes. Some of the crowd’s favorite flavors include sourdough olive, sourdough multigrain walnut, New York cheesecake, and more.
- Different types of bread: East Manhattan serves a wide variety of bread such as sourdough bread, Japanese bread, and artisanal bread loaf.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, and egg-less options: These baked goods are perfect for those with food allergies or who have a limited diet.
- Design cream cakes: As close to a custom cake as you can get, these dream cakes are perfect for any special occasion. You have a wide selection of designs to choose from.
“Awesome selection of (gluten-free) bread. Their cakes and pastries are also delicious. Would be great if they offer a seating place and offer drinks, coffee or latte perhaps?” – G Pratomo
“Gluten-free and freshly baked bread. Great place to grab a loaf and go. One of my favorite in this neighborhood!” – Sean Yeo
Some of their best-sellers are the Strawberry Square which costs S$30.80, the Portuguese Egg Tart at S$1.80 each, and the Swiss Pandan Roll at S$7.20.Want a 3D cake for a special occasion? This type of cake starts from S$26 and can go as high as S$210. You can find the list of their halal treats and pastries on their website.
You can find their multiple locations here.
This will depend on the location.
Depending on the outlet
A renowned halal bakery in Singapore, Polar Puffs has been serving oven-fresh, delectable goods since 1926. They are well-loved for their signature Curry Puffs as well as a selection of ice cream and chilled refreshments. Today, they now serve a wide variety of halal cakes and pastries.
- Classic favorites: Some of the crowd favorites include chicken pie, curry chicken pie, and otah puff.
- Chinese New Year features: They are currently serving traditional, local baked goods perfect for the Chinese New Year. You can try their Tokidoki Fortune Cake, Nian Gao Cake, and tiger-striped cookies.
- 3D and photocakes: If you’re looking for trendy yet unique cake designs, you can try their 3D cakes and photocakes.
“The lunch sets are really good value. We had the soybean stew ($13.90) and the beef bulgolgi ($15.90). The former was thick and tasty though I wouldn’t choose the pork to go with it – thick pieces of pork belly but a tad too tough for me. The latter came in a generous heap of salty-sweet, thinly sliced beef. Sides were generous (beansprouts, kimchi, scrambled egg, fishcake and potato strips).” – Isabel
Their 8-inch full cakes range between S$89 and S$109. If you want a personalized Sable Mascarpone Cream Tart, it will cost you S$150. You can find a wide selection of baked treats on their website or on their social media channels.
33 Bussorah Street Singapore, 199451
Monday-Sunday: 10:00 am to 7:30 pm (until sold out)
Phone: +65 6209 8580
Konditori Artisan Bakes is a Muslim-owned, halal bakery that serves tarts, cakes, and a wide range of halal menus. They are renowned for their Swedish traditional Semla buns. On top of that, Konditori Artisan Bakes also prepares baked goods from scratch and without artificial flavoring, coloring, and preservatives.
- Halal artisanal bakery: All baked goods from Konditori are made from scratch without using any artificial flavoring, coloring, or preservatives.
- Personalized Sable Mascarpone Cream Tart: Want to surprise someone with a unique cake? You can order a customizable sable mascarpone cream cake with decorative toppings at Konditori.
- Fika Swedish treats: Some of the best sellers include Semla buns, Swedish cinnamon bun, and black forest croissant.
“Very popular pastry shop in front of the Sultan Mosque on Bussorah Street. Generally have a 5-10 min queue in the afternoons. We ordered 5 pieces at about 3-8 $ per piece. Loved their scones and danish, the price was justified with a good amount of delicious fillings of jams and creams. Only for takeaways and best consumed on the day.” – Jerry He Fangyuan
“Always come by when I am around Sultan Mosque. The bread is so tasty. Be ready to queue. Tiramisu is so nice. The rests are perfect” – Lorraine Tan
How We Rate and Review the Products and Services We Recommend
To curate the list of the best halal bakeries in Singapore, we use a set of guidelines to thoroughly evaluate each company. Plus, these halal-certified bakeries have raving reviews on Google, proving that customers who have had a taste of their baked goods were exceptionally satisfied.
Our goal at Top Brands is to help readers make smart choices. You can view the full list of our criteria here.
Can’t wait to get your pastry fix? You’ll never go wrong with any of these halal bakeries in Singapore. Whether you’re craving cupcakes, decadent cakes, tarts, or croissants, these 10 bakeries will surely deliver.
- Most of the bakeries on this list are Muslim-owned.
- There are halal bakeries that offer gluten-free, dairy-free, eggless options so those with a limited diet won’t have to miss out on these delicious treats.
Want to get the latest news and updates about the top brands and services in Singapore? Get instant access to expert product and services reviews straight to your inbox. Subscribe to our newsletter today!
Get the Latest News & Updates