10 Best Facial in Singapore Where You Can Pamper Yourself Under $150
- 1. My Cozy Room Boutique Spa – Best for Premium Extraction Facial Treatment
- 2. Chez Moi De Beaute – Best for Quality Beauty and Wellness Solutions
- 3. Mirage Aesthetics – Best for Hydrating Facial Treatments
- 4. Skin Inc – Best for Personalized and Customised Facial Treatment
- 5. Wellaholic – Best for Microneedling
- 6. The Face Place – Best for Intensive Facials
- 7. Caring Skin – Best for Treating Sensitive and Acne-Prone Skin
- 8. You Time Facial Retreat – Best for Natural Beauty Therapy
- 9. Kew Organics – Best for Organic Peel Treatment
- 10. Trimmings Facial Spa – Best for Hair & Facial Spa Treatments
- How We Rate and Review the Products and Services We Recommend
- Related Post
Were you among those who tried the double cleansing method and the 10-step skincare routine all in the name of getting that soft, bouncy skin?
Achieving healthy, glowing skin is more than just putting on a face mask or using different skincare products. You need to look for reliable and professional facial treatment in Singapore. Otherwise, you may end up harming your skin.
Professional facial treatments involve using rejuvenating skin treatments that are suited for your specific skin type. To help you, we have curated some of the best facial spas in Singapore at a price you can afford.
Their Extraction Facial Treatment starts from S$144. Their price list is not on their website. It’s best to contact the company to know exactly which treatment is best for your skin type and condition.
The My Cozy Room is an award-winning boutique spa that offers holistic beauty and spa services. They have a team of skilled professionals who will provide gentle and pain-free treatments.
My Cozy Room is hailed as the Best Extraction Facial in Singapore. They were also awarded as Best Boutique Spa in Singapore 2019 by Global Luxury Hotel and Spa.
- Premium Extraction Facial Treatment: This facial treatment is perfect for those with acne-prone skin, blackheads, and clogged pores. It will purify, clarify, and hydrate your skin.
- Signature face treatments: This includes customized treatments, premium facials, and bridal facials. They have different treatments for different skin types and conditions.
- Special promotions for facials: My Cozy Room Boutique Spa is currently offering 50% off on their Premium Anti-Acne LED Facial treatment.
“Did my facial at this place and it felt very soothing and comfortable! Staff was very friendly and professional. Quite a few different types of packages to choose from though I feel the cost is slightly on the higher end. Will try to hard-sell their products as well but other than that service is great!” – Stephanie Pang
“The spa boasts an impressive selection of customized face and body treatments for whatever ails you: jet lag, stress-induced breakouts, muscle aches, etc. To take care of any inconvenient blemishes, the spa recommends their signature extraction process, which is suitable even for sensitive skin.” – Sandy Young
Rates at Chez Moi are within industry standards. Their basic skin maintenance treatment starts from S$78 (Go Glow). They also have an ongoing promotion for their Anti-Pollution Skin Brightener which is currently priced at S$128 (former S$238).
It’s best to visit Chez Moi to know the best treatment for you. You can also find their list of services and prices on their website.
14 Scotts Rd #04-75/65 Far East Plaza, Singapore 228213
Monday-Friday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Phone: +65 6738 6108
With 30 years of experience in the beauty and wellness industry, Chez Moi is committed to providing only the best solutions tailored to your unique needs. They offer a wide range of services, including basic skin maintenance, anti-pollution skin brightener, pore reduction, and anti-ageing. No matter your skin type and skin condition, they have the right facial treatment for you.
- Anti-Pollution Skin Brightener: This is a 3-tech combo facial that helps fight pollution. It aims to restore the skin barrier and regain your skin’s radiance.
- No-extraction facial: Afraid of needles and painful treatments? Chez Moi’s Go Glow treatment is a non-extraction facial. It includes cleansing, exfoliation, and face massage.
- Innovative technology: Chez Moi De Beaute invests in high-quality and innovative machines to improve the effectiveness of their treatments.
“Very good experience. Really professional staff and a very good atmosphere. I recommend going to pamper yourself or follow one of the beauty treatments they offer at very reasonable prices. I’m a loyal and permanent client.” – Maria Vergara
“Chez Moi is the place for a truly relaxing treatment. The therapists are great and knowledgeable, and the place is cozy with treatments and packages that suit all needs and budgets.” – Gin sum
If you’re a first-time customer, you can enjoy their huge discounts. Their Signature Korea BB Glow Treatment is currently priced at S$68. See other promos here.
With more than 10 years of experience in the facial treatment industry, Mirage Aesthetic uses non-invasive aesthetic technology. They also use specialized skincare products from Korea to help you achieve bright, glasslike smoothness. An award-winning facial salon, Mirage Aesthetic was awarded Bazaar’s Beauty Award in 2019 and was First Consumers’ Choice in the same year.
- Instant Korean BB Glow Facial Treatment: This treatment uses the latest technology in face rejuvenation. It provides instant brightening results, minimizes pores, reduces wrinkles, and more.
- Specializes in multiple facial treatments: Aside from offering the latest non-invasive, botanically-inspired treatments, they also offer fat freezing and LED teeth whitening treatments.
- First-timer deals: Mirage Aesthetics offers huge discounts for first-time clients from their affordable prices.
“I visited Mirage Aesthetic on 5 Dec and was pleasantly greeted by the service staff who were attentive to my needs. Despite my late coming, the service staff was quick to ensure that I was aware of the directions to the clinic. The treatment was fuss-free with every procedure carefully being explained. I thoroughly enjoyed the service.” – Audrey Loo
“Been having my skincare needs taken care of by the professional therapists for over a year at this outlet. Cozy rooms, aesthetically pleasing & conducive for treatment. Will highly recommend their treatments using all the latest machines from Korea” – Christina Dennis
You can avail of their Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light treatment at S$118. If you’re a first-time customer, you can enjoy 50% discounts on your first Skin Inc facial treatment. You can find the list of their treatments and corresponding rates on their website.
Skin Inc is a renowned facial spa across the globe. They have branches in over 78 cities in Asia, Europe, and the United States. A global leader in high-tech skincare, they have received over 150 beauty awards and were featured in publications such as Vogue, Refinery 29, and more.
- 30-minute facial treatment: Don’t have time for a facial treatment? Skin Inc offers Optimiser Voyage Tri-Light treatment which only takes around 30 minutes.
- Customizable skincare products: Aside from facial treatments, Skin Inc also provides a wide range of skincare products. With a quick diagnosis using a proprietary algorithm, they can build a custom serum cocktail, tailor-made for your skin.
- Use their own products during facials: Their products contain no paraben, scent, and other ingredients that your skin doesn’t need, making their products suitable for all skin types.
“Came over to Scott Square outlet to enquire about their latest O2 CLEANSER. I was attended by Yenni. She was very patient answering my queries about the product and I was convinced after the demonstration done by her. I was impressed how effectively it removes the eye make-up, definitely I will recommend more friends to get this amazing product. Great innovation!!!” – Janice Teng
“Just wanna share my experience at this place. Have been a loyal customer of Skin Inc for more than 5 yrs back, My therapist Yenny provides the best services and my sensitive skin has improved tremendously. Thank you Skin Inc.” – Enny Mariana
Wellaholic’s Microneedling costs around S$139/session for a 12-month package. Their WellaBoost Serum treatments also start from S$139/session for 12 months. You can view their complete price list on their website.
Wellaholic offers a wide range of aesthetic services, including technology facials, skin boosters, micro-needling, permanent hair removal, and more. They have multiple outlets island-wide and are conveniently located near MRT Stations. One of their best services is micro-needling. For acne scarring and wrinkles.
- Microneedling: This is a procedure that lightly punctures the first layer of the skin using a handheld device. You can opt for numbing cream if you have low pain tolerance.
- WellaFacial: This uses a combination of different facial technologies in one package to suit your needs. With this package, your pores will get smaller and acne scars will fade.
- Other beauty services: Aside from face treatments, Wellaholic also offers other beauty services, including permanent hair removal, teeth whitening, and body slimming.
“Came here for the first time Cecile who served me. Before I begin the treatment she explained to me the details of the process I will be going through and make sure I’m in peace of mind before. It was a good experience. The place is clean and cozy feel.” – Yoh Pei Ting
“I do my SHR Underarm treatment at Wellaholic Orchard. I was served by the very friendly staff Cecile. She was kind and made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. She also took the time to explain to me the treatments and the benefits that they would have. I would highly recommend this place for its affordable and great treatment.” – Marina Joseph
Face Place offers affordable, non-invasive facial treatments. Their 70-minute facial treatments start from S$140 to S$160. The 110-minute facials, such as the Bespoke Facial Treatment, start from S$280.
You can learn more about their services on their website.
8 EU Tong Sen Street #12-83, Singapore, 059818
Monday-Sunday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Phone: +65 8233 1723
With more than 30 years of experience in the beauty service industry, Face Place is known for its holistic beauty services. They specialize in extraction and face shiatsu massage.
Face Place has a team of accredited beauty therapists and uses the top of line organic products. They are also renowned for their intensive 70-minute or 110-minute facials.
- Signature Facial Treatments: All the facial treatments offered by The Face Place includes a 10-step process. Plus, they use an organic and non-invasive process that results in glowing skin with no downtime.
- Bespoke Facial Treatments: With this treatment, their beauty therapists will analyze your skin. That said, no two facials are exactly the same.
- 70-minute and 110-minute facial treatments: All treatments include double cleanse, skin analysis, exfoliation, steam and extraction, high-frequency treatment, masque application, serum application, face, neck, and shoulder massage.
“The Face Place is a hidden gem and oasis of calm. Their facial treatments are excellent, I especially love the face massages and how all the products used smell heavenly and are organic. The facilities are always spotlessly clean and service is great, none of that dreaded hard selling. Definitely recommended!” – Sharon Phua
“First time here and it was a pleasant experience! The facial was painless and relaxing. Skin feels genuinely softer after the treatment. Will definitely return for my next facial.” – John Tan
First-time customers can enjoy discounts with the Caring Glow+ Facial priced at S$100.58 and the Acne Clear Nano Perfector costs S$149.80. They also have ongoing promotions, such as the Nano Perfector Facial Trial priced at S$98.
Their services and prices are listed on their website.
Established in 2013, Caring Skin has grown into a multi-awarded facial spa. They have a team of well-trained and experienced estheticians. That said, they can provide the best facial treatment that is most suited for your skin. They specialize in treating acne and sensitive skin using natural ingredients.
Caring Skin is the most positively reviewed, best facial in Singapore.
- Caring Glow+ Facial: This deep pore cleansing treatment will help maintain clear and healthy skin. It is infused with deep-sea minerals that will tone, hydrate, and soften skin.
- Acne Clear Nano Perfector: This facial treatment is best for acne-prone and dull skin. This is Singapore’s first “Rainfall” facial that is known to accelerate the healing of acne skin.
- Uses plant-based ingredients and cutting-edge technology: Aside from having a wide variety of treatments, they also use all-natural ingredients that are gentle and delicate on the skin.
“Visited in July this year for a trial with my husband, and the service was impeccable. The facial was so comfortable that I fell asleep. The staff were very professional and gave a proper skin review before and after the session. No hard-selling either. Will definitely be back!” – Victoria Lien
“During my very first session, the staff made sure I was very comfortable and felt relaxed from the start to the end. I felt well taken care of. The best part was the staff, May, who was taking care of me had very light and gentle hands. The extraction part didn’t hurt at all! Would definitely come back again!” – Jasmine T
Their Signature Organic Facial starts from S$100 for a 60-minute treatment. Other services range between S$80 and S$180.
You can find the list of their services and rates on their website.
138 Robinsons Road #02-04 Oxley Tower Singapore 068906
Monday-Saturday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Phone: +65 9173 0757
Perfect for self-care, YouTime provides facial treatments that use holistic methods of healing the skin from the inside. They use quality botanical products combined with relaxing and gentle face massages. Keiko, the internationally-certified beauty therapist founder, has over 10 years of experience.
- Signature Organic Facial: This facial treatment will boost hydration for healthy, glowing skin. It uses the healing properties of organic medicinal plants.
- Restorative Spa Facial: This treatment involves a relaxing head massage. If you prefer a luxurious pampering spa experience, this treatment is an excellent choice.
- Uses botanical essences: All their facial treatments use botanical essences and are paired with soothing facial and lymphatic massages.
“Very cozy facial place with attentive service. A warm foot bath released my stress and felt really good. Therapist spent plenty of time for a relaxing face massage. skin is hydrating because of pure natural products. All products have an amazing pure smell which I thought was very different from other salons, I enjoyed the whole session very much! I highly recommend this place!” – Chuah Iris
“Keiko is simply the best. You can relax, she will take care of everything. You will spend an awesome moment, in a cozy atmosphere and you will leave with a glow and amazing skin. I can’t recommend it enough!” – Elodie Motte
The Sugar K Organic Peel Treatment starts from S$70 per session. Other express 20-minute treatments range between S$70 and S$137. Plus, they offer 20% off for first-time clients.
All their services and rates can be found on their website.
Kew Organics is Singapore’s leading organic facial bar. They use only fresh, water-based vegan, non-GMO, and certified organic and natural ingredients. Plus, they use medi-aesthetic technology to deliver clear, healthy skin.
Kew Organics is a multi-awarded facial spa in Singapore. Some of their awards include Best Organic Facial by Harper’s Bazaar and Women’s Weekly.
- Sugar K Organic Peel Bar: This is Singapore’s first-ever peel bar concept. It is a fuss-free, organic facial treatment perfect for those on the go.
- Organic treatments: They use freshly-bred organic, natural, and holistic remedies to treat wrinkles, acne scars, and more.
- Beauty with a cause: They also sell organic tote bags which are sourced from a non-profit organization that helps vulnerable women in India. The profit from these tote bags will support a local charity called Focus on the Family.
“Excellent organic facials and skincare products that are adapted to the tropical climate of Singapore. My monthly pampering session, always relaxing and calming.” – Monta Neinberga
“Had my first facial with them and it was one of the most relaxing experiences ever! I love the ambiance and decor of the place, from the waiting area to the washroom. Beautician Li Ying explained every product and step and was patient to answer my questions during the facial. I was also treated to a divine neck and facial massage and soon dozed off under her skillful kneads. This is a good place for facial. I also bought home some products to try!” – Justnya Ng
The Oxy Diamond Facial with Collagen Masque starts from S$120 while the Skin Balancing and Hydration Facial starts from S$145. You can find the full list of their services here.
Established in 2008, Trimmings continues to deliver excellence on every hair and spa treatment. They have a team of dedicated and experienced therapists. In fact, Trimmings was hailed Best Hair Salon & Services in Expat Living’s Reader’s Choice Awards in 2021.
- Oxy Diamond Facial with Collagen Masque: This 75-minute oxygen-based treatment thoroughly exfoliates the skin, removing dead skin cells and clogged pores.
- Skin Balancing + Hydration Facial: This is a soothing facial treatment that delivers essential nutrients and oxygen to improve cell regeneration, moisture, and elasticity.
- Other hair and beauty services: Aside from face treatments, Trimmings also provide manicure and pedicure services, hair treatments, and a body spa.
“Lovely staff. Lovely place. Great facials at a reasonable price. Waxing services are good the staff is very experienced.” – Lisa Ti
“Extremely good service and quality of services. Friendly and not extremely value for money. Their facials are customized to your skin and are extremely soothing and relaxing.”
How We Rate and Review the Products and Services We Recommend
There are plenty of facial spas in Singapore that offer the best skin treatments. However, we are looking for ones that offer innovative, top-quality treatments to address different skin concerns. That’s why we evaluate each company using our rating system.
Our rating system considers different factors, including the company’s reputation, types of services, and customer’s actual brand experience.
Rest assured that each product and service undergoes a thorough evaluation. Here is the complete list of our criteria and evaluation system.
Want smooth and soft skin? The right facial treatment can bring out the natural, healthy glow of your complexion. Thankfully, there are facial spas that offer a relaxing and rejuvenating beauty session without breaking the bank.
- Healthy, glowing skin is not only achieved through facial masks and skincare products.
- A reliable, professional facial treatment can address different skin concerns, such as dull and dry skin, acne, uneven skin tone, and more.
- Most professional facial spas offer first-time deals that will help you get the healthy skin you want at affordable prices.
Be the first to hear about Singapore’s best brands, products, and services. Sign up for our newsletter today to get free instant access to the latest expert product and services reviews.