10 Most-Loved Waxing, Laser Hair Removal Salons in Singapore
- 1. Strip – Best for Secret-Recipe Lotions and Post-Wax Products
- 2. Blush Waxing Salon – Best for Premium Wax Products
- 3. Pink Parlour – Best for Premium Treatments at Affordable Prices
- 4. Honey Pot – Best for Full Range of Waxing Services
- 5. Wink Wax – Best for Discounted First Trial
- 6. Sugar(Ed) – Best for All-Natural Sugaring Technique
- 7. Cecilia Westberry – Best for All-in-One Location for Regal Pamper Session
- 8. Miracle Wax Parlour – Best for Different Types of Hair Removal Services
- 9. Thomas D’esthetique – Best for Body Hair Removal for Men
- 10. Rupini’s – Best for All-Natural Waxing Products
- How We Rate and Review the Products and Services We Recommend
- Related Post
There is nothing wrong with letting your body hair grow. However, if you prefer clear, smooth skin, there are safe and convenient ways to get rid of excess or unwanted hair. Shaving might be your first option, but it’s actually more time-consuming. Plus, it might make your body hair grow faster – not to mention hair breakage and painful ingrown hair!
One of the best options is getting a wax treatment from professionals. Compared to shaving, waxing or lasers have a longer-lasting result. Your skin stays smooth and hair-free for as long as four weeks.
To help you find the best professional waxing services, we’ve curated some of the top waxing salons in Singapore
Strip’s rates are very affordable and start from S$18 to S$68 for a full ladies’ Brazilian hard wax. On the other hand, their AFT Powerpac Hair Removal treatment starts from S$900 for a 6-session Brazilian package.
You can find their full price list on their website.
Here is a list of their outlets
Monday-Sunday: 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Phone: +65 63378747 | +65 89404882
Having been around since 1985, to call Basheer Graphic Books a staple of local literature culture would be a complete understatement. You’ll find this timeless place at the lovely Bras Basah Complex, sporting its checked floors, and stacks upon stacks of books.
You’re always going to find the place teeming with arts students as the bookstore specializes in various design books covering arts, fashion, architecture, interior design, and animation! But you’ll also find a handful of local and international titles, magazines, children’s books, mystery novels, and more.
Strip is one of the most popular waxing salons in Singapore. Established in 2002, they have 14 outlets across Singapore. They also have outlets in major cities across the globe. What sets them apart is their secret-recipe lotions and their amazing post-wax products to treat waxed areas with care.
- Full waxing treatments: They offer full soft and hard waxing treatments. This treatment is available for both men and women.
- AFT hair removal services: Aside from waxing, they also offer AFT (Advanced Fluorescence Technology) treatment that eliminates up to 80% of your body hair.
- Signature waxing products: Strip Waxing Salon also use their own exclusive formulated wax, such as Strip Berry Chocolate Wax and Strawberry Virgin Wax. On top of that, they also have post-wax products to treat waxed areas with tenderness.
“I have been going to Strip for more than 10 years. Really love their professionalism. Therapist Melody has always been awesome and made me comfortable every single time. Keep up the good work, Melody” – RJ Vmala
“I’ve been going to strip for many many years and I must say that one of the best therapists I’ve had was recently at Great World City, Miko. She had such a nice demeanor, was polite and very lovely to deal with.” – Shubha Maguire
Brazilian hard wax at Blush starts from S$10 to S$88 for a Brazilian wax and DPL hair removal package. They also have waxing combo packages at S$90 for full legs, full arms, and underarms.
Their price list is available on their website.
176 Orchard Road, #03-19A, The Centrepoint, S238843
Monday-Friday: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Phone: +65 91997313
Established in 2008, Blush beauty salon is one of the most recommended waxing salons in Singapore. They are renowned for their quality services and professional advice. Best of all, they use top-notch depilatory waxes and offer pre-wax and post-wax aftercare products from Australia’s leading brands.
- Full waxing treatment: They provide waxing services for all parts of the body. They also offer combo packages for more savings.
- Permanent hair reduction: Aside from waxing, they also offer Dynamic Pulsed Light (DPL) and SmoothLED treatments that are highly effective in permanently removing unwanted hair.
- Branded skin products: This waxing salon uses only the leading brands of depilatory waxes and provides after-care products for your treatments.
“A wonderful trial session with the therapist Moon today. She is super friendly and professional, and not hard pushing which really made it a pleasant journey overall. Will sure come back and look for Moon again. Thanks” – Vikiki Hey
“I love this place. The staff is so sweet and professional. Plus most importantly the treatments actually work, I am able to see a reduction after 3 to 4 sessions. Booking an appointment is easy and you don’t have to worry about not being able to get a slot.” – Carol L.
The rates at Pink Parlour are also very affordable and start from S$62 for a Brazilian wax. You can also avail of their day packages, such as Full Intimate Waxing for girls at S$99.
Their price list is available on their website.
Downtown OUE| Heartland Mall | Jurong Point (JP1) | Orchard Gateway | Capitol Piazza | Tampines 1
Monday-Sunday: 11:15 am – 9:00 pm
Phone: +65 61008266
Established in 2005, Pink Parlor has over 60,000 clients across Singapore making them a well-loved waxing salon in the region. They have a wide range of services – from waxing to IPL hair removal to manicure services to whitening facial services. These services are available for both men and women.
- Full waxing services for both men and women: Pink Parlour provides full body waxing, including bikini, full arms, full chest, and even brow cleanup!
- Other services: Pink Parlour is a one-stop beauty clinic where you can also avail of services, such as eyebrow embroidery, manicure, pedicure, spray tan, and whitening.
- Affordable waxing packages: This waxing salon offers packages where you can have several sessions at cheaper costs. Visit their website to find the best deals.
“I would like to commend Roda for her professionalism, attitude, and knowledge of her work. I did Leg waxing and it wasn’t painful at all. She is also very friendly and I can’t think of any pain at all. Now I am sure that I will always go back here.” – Katherine Berroya
“I would commend Roda for being so professional. Her service is outstanding. I will definitely recommend her to my friends. She is so friendly and accommodating. I would rate her 10 of out 10.” – Kelly John
Honey Pot’s waxing services are relatively cheaper than other waxing salons in Singapore. Their Basic Bikini Brazilian service costs S$28 while their full-body waxing – excluding Brazilian, costs S$250.
You can find their full price list here.
Honey Pot is an award-winning waxing salon that offers a full range of waxing services. They use premium quality hot wax as well as their signature, unique blend of in-house wax products to keep your skin smooth, hairless, and glowing. On top of that, they also offer after-care products to make sure that your skin is treated with care and tenderness.
Honey Pot was a recipient of the Best of Singapore Tatler Award in 2010 and they were Timeout Magazine’s no. 1 pick for wax job in 2007.
- Full range of waxing services: Honey Pot provides services including full body wax, the legs, snake trails, and more.
- Facial waxing using premium quality hot wax: This luxurious waxing salon uses top-notch hot wax to keep your face smooth, bright, and glowing.
- Signature in-house products: They use special in-house wax and after-care products to provide you with the perfect wax job.
“Really reliable (on time), friendly, fast, and soft (least painful) staff! Bought already second big waxing package…worth the money!” – C.P.
“If you want superb hair removal services, Honeypot is for you. I personally have a low pain tolerance so I go for Brazilian wax only. Their special wax and attention to detail leave me happy and smooth. They of course offer laser treatment too and more. Check out Honeypot!” – Fel I
The rates at Wink Wax are very affordable. Their Babe Brazilian hard wax starts from S$58. They also offer a 1-year unlimited permanent hair removal package for S$499 only. You can find the full price list on their website.
You can find their locations here.
Monday-Friday: 11:30 am – 8:30 pm
Saturday: 11:30 am – 7:00 pm
Tanjong Pagar Branch
Wink Wax has been in the hair removal industry since 2008. With more than a 12-year of experience, they have become a leading industry player with over a 12,000 customer base. An award-winning waxing salon, they were the recipient of the 2020 Singapore SME 500 Award and were hailed as Cozycot Most Favorite IPL Hair Removal in 2011.
What makes Wink Wax stand out is their generous discounts for the first trial – save almost half the original price.
- Wide range of permanent hair removal services: Aside from waxing, Wink Wax offers a wide range of permanent hair removal treatments, including IPL (Intense Impulse Light), DPL (Dynamic Pulse Light), and OPT (Optimal Pulse Light) treatments.
- Customized unlimited package: They use AI to propose a customized length of your package. Sessions can be customized into 3, 10, or unlimited sessions depending on your needs.
- Discounted Brazilian first trial: First time getting a Brazilian from Wink Wax? They offer discounted first trial rates where you can save as much as 50% from the original price.
“I have been with Wendy from Wink Wax for more than 5 years with a recommendation from my previous therapist from another place (who has used their services) and has left the industry (that itself says a lot!). The space is clean, hygienic, and pleasant. Wendy is understanding and has never tried to up-sell in the years I’ve been there and they honestly don’t have to given the quality of their services and professionalism.” – Jaz M
“The staff of Wink Wax Constance did a very good job with no pain at all for my B-wax. Friendly and always check on me. Thumbs up.” – Kristha Ruvin
Brazilian hard wax at Blush starts from S$10 to S$88 for a Brazilian wax and DPL hair removal Sugar(ed) prices their services at reasonable rates with their Standard Brazilian service at S$70. The full face facial sugaring ranges between S$65 and S$85 for women and S$80 and S$100 for men.
Take a look at their full price list here.
If you’re looking for an all-natural alternative to waxing, then you may want to consider the ancient technique called sugaring. Sugar(ed) uses a blend of 100% natural sugar paste to get rid of unwanted hair. This is a great alternative for those with sensitive skin or pregnant women.
Sugar(ed) has been featured on popular publications in Singapore, including Harper’s Bazaar Singapore, Expat Living, and L’Officiel.
- Uses sugaring technique: They use 100% natural sugar paste made up of water, lemon juice, and sugar. It is said to even be edible!
- Wide range of aftercare products: To soothe your sensitive skin after the sugaring treatment, they also provide aftercare products. They have promotions offering 10% off all the products.
- Discounted first trial: If it’s your first time at Sugar(ed) they offer certain discounts plus a complimentary mud treatment.
“The service provided was professional and the place was clean. It was my first time at Sugar(ed) but Jannah made sure to make it less awkward and was very friendly and approachable. Will definitely come back again.” – Faye Koh
“Already went for 2 sessions and both were great. I’m really satisfied with the service. No icky feeling after sugaring. All the staff were friendly. From the moment you step in and out. A little bit expensive but service is 100%!” – Amalina Abd Wahid
Brazilian hard wax at Blush starts from S$10 to S$88 for a Brazilian wax and DPL hair removal Their hair removal services include waxing and IPL. A basic bikini wax costs S$37 and Brazilian waxes start from S$48. You can find the price list for their other services on their website.
You can6 Holland Close, #01-20, Singapore 271006
Monday-Saturday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Sunday and Public Holiday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Phone: +65 67740449 | +65 92719422
Founded by Mrs. Cecilia Westberry, this beauty salon offers a wide range of waxing and beauty services. Recently, her storefront expanded to include haircare services, turning it into an all-in-one location for a full pamper session.
Cecilia Westberry offers Brazilian waxing for women but they don’t currently offer Boyzilian wax for men.
- Wide range of waxing services: Cecilia is known to be fast and efficient. She’s a great choice when you’re busy and have little time to spend at a waxing salon.
- One-stop-shop for beauty services: She also offers hair treatments, facial treatments, face therapy, body slimming, nail services, make-up, and more.
- House call services: Their house calls are by appointment only.
“They’re so professional and so nice towards you. Did Brazilian waxing twice already and the service is tip top! Thank you ladies!” – Iqa
“Efficient and professional spa services. Bright and clean feel. Simple yet tastefully designed interior. Facials and massages are top of the class. Using the best brands in skincare. Cecilia will analyze skin and recommend the most suitable treatment to bring out your best. Ask her. There’s nothing she doesn’t know!” – V Tan
Miracle Wax Parlour has average rates with their basic bikini wax priced at S$20. For first-time clients, they offer Brazilian wax services at S$40 for ladies and S$60 for men.
You can view their full price list here.
138 Robinson Road #03-43 Oxley Tower Singapore 068906
Monday-Saturday: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Phone: +65 82446433
Miracle Wax Parlour boasts a team of certified therapists with more than 10 years of experience in the beauty service industry. These therapists have nimble, well-trained hands for a safe and pleasant waxing experience. They offer different types of hair removal services, including waxing, SHR (Super Hair Removal), and Laser 808.
- Different hair removal methods: Aside from Brazilian and Boyzilian waxing treatments, they also offer IPL/SHR and laser treatments that prevent hair breakage and ingrown hair.
- Bundle package: You can also purchase a package or credit plan to save more.
- Body shaping and breast therapy: They also offer other services, such as body shaping and breast therapy which help accelerate detoxification, improve immunity, and prevent breast disease.
“Did my laser underarm treatment. It was Awesome! After 4 sessions of laser treatment, my hair reduce up to 70%! The staff did a wonderful job! She is very gentle and careful. I am happy” – Aidankoon Krissun
“First time here for hair removal. Salley was very professional and did a great job. The place is clean and all hygiene protocols were followed.” – Yoosufdeen AJ
Their rates are slightly more expensive than other waxing salons on this list. Their Brazilian/Boyzilian waxing service is between S$120 and S$150. For first-time customers, Brazilian waxing costs S$80.
You can find their price list on their website.
5 Coleman Street #03-01, Excelsior Shopping Centre, Singapore 179805
Monday-Friday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Phone: +65 63376858 | +65 97332788
Mr. Thomas Tong established his own beauty salon in the 80s. With more than 28 years of experience, he is a professional consultant of Thomas D’esthetique, becoming a pioneer and expert of body hair removal for men. Aside from hair removal treatments, they also provide holistic skincare enhancement for men.
- Hair removal for men: Thomas D’esthetique provides a wide range of hair removal services, including Brazilian waxing, body waxing, permanent hair removal, and manscaping.
- Secondary beauty services for men: This waxing salon also offers facial treatments, body sculpting, hair loss hair regeneration, and eyebrow enhancement.
- Holistic skin enhancement for men: Thomas D’esthetique also provides treatments for hyperhidrosis, skin tags and warts, and LHE Phototherapy.
“A lovely place to visit. Upon stepping in, you will be greeted with a nice aroma that eases your mind and body. Thomas is really patient and welcoming, making you feel comfortable at home. The waxing service was quick and professional. Highly recommended!” – Maurice Wong
“Very nice and clean place, almost like a home rather than a shop. Thomas, my waxing therapist, was very professional, friendly and patience, his work is fast and painless, thank you once again.” – Joe Liang
Rupini’s rates are within industry standards. Their basic bikini waxing costs S$21 and their Brazilian hard wax is priced at S$60. Their full price list is found on their website.
24/26 2nd Floor Buffalo Road, Singapore 219791
Monday-Saturday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Phone: 1800-RUPINIS / +65 62916789
With 25 years of experience in the beauty service industry, Rupini’s offers a wide range of beauty and bridal services, including waxing. What sets them apart is their use of herbal and fruit-based products for their treatments. They are one of the leading Indian beauty salons in Singapore.
- Wide range of hair removal services: Rupini’s offers a full range of waxing services from full body waxing services, to facial hair removal to threading.
- Use all-natural waxing products: They use natural wax concoctions of honey and oil that are hypoallergenic to achieve hairless skin.
- Spa services in Singapore: Rupini’s also offer relaxing and rejuvenating massage therapy by professional therapists.
“My experience with Rupini’s is something more than awesome. I really enjoyed my day with you. You please your customers with the most care and attitude. I will definitely recommend you to every lady. Keep up your great work and quality. All the very best Rupini’s for your journey.” – Ekatha Aneesh
“Thank you so much Rupini’s for the thrilling hair colors and treatment package yesterday!!! It was so awesome right at a party. I have heard many complaints about my hair and now I am completely satisfied and happy with my hair….I do really recommend this salon” – Sriya Balagopal
How We Rate and Review the Products and Services We Recommend
Top Brands aim to help you make informed choices when choosing products and services in Singapore. That’s why we use a rating system that considers important factors, such as the company’s reputation, services, and reviews.
Rest assured that each product and service undergo a thorough evaluation. Check out our full criteria and evaluation system here.
Removing excess, unwanted hair doesn’t have to be taxing and expensive. There are plenty of waxing salons in Singapore that offer a wide range of services to suit your needs.
- Brazilian wax is one of the best hair removal options. After every session, your bikini area stays smooth and hairless for as long as four weeks.
- Aside from waxing, there are also available permanent hair removal treatments such as IPL and laser.
- Most waxing salons on this list also offer other beauty and bridal services, such as facial treatments, body shaping, and relaxing massages.
Top Brands provide you with a curated list of the best products and services in Singapore. Subscribe to our newsletter today and never miss out on the latest expert product and services reviews!
Get the Latest News & Updates